New Update

 

 

지난 방송 VOD 및 AOD Archive 관련 공지

   

 

 5-7·Wake up Crew

 Morning News

 7-9am·This Morning

 9-10·Koreascape

 10-12·Amy in the M..

 12pm News

 12-2·K-Popular, Th..

 2-4·Steve Show

 4pm·BBC Headlines

 4-6pm·Music2TheMax

 5pm·Culture News

 Evening News

 6-8pm·Primetime

 土日6-8pm·Show King

 VOD Archive

 AOD Archive

 

 

   
총게시물 : 2588   현재 페이지:  6    

 

 

2563 News 3 [16-06-26] 12pm News 12pm News 오디오파일 다운로드 03:16 참조열기 스크랩하기 9
fiogf49gjkf0d
[Anchor] Discussions are continuing on how and when Britain should declare its intention to leave the European Union. The union has clarified that a formal declaration is needed before any negotiations can begin. British politicians say they want to take ..
2562 News 3 [16-06-25] 12pm News 12pm News 오디오파일 다운로드 03:16 참조열기 스크랩하기 2
12pm News
2561 News 3 [16-06-24] 12pm News 12pm News 오디오파일 다운로드 08:16 참조열기 스크랩하기 11
fiogf49gjkf0d
[Anchor] A final tally on Britain's membership in the European Union is a few hours away. But results that have come in show 48 percent are for remaining in the 28-member bloc and 52 percent for leaving. Ron Chang joins us live in the studio with more det..
2560 News 3 [16-06-23] 12pm News 12pm News 오디오파일 다운로드 08:15 참조열기 스크랩하기 9
An association of private daycare centers in Korea has begun a two-day strike in protest of the government's revised childcare program. According to the association, more than 10,000 daycare centers, which accounts for almost a quarter of all centers nationwide, are taking part in the action. The g..
2559 News 3 [16-06-22] 12pm News 12pm News 오디오파일 다운로드 08:16 참조열기 스크랩하기 11
fiogf49gjkf0d
[Anchor] North Korea fired off what appeared to be two mid-range ballistic missiles this morning. South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff deemed the first launch a failure, however, it wasn't immediately clear whether the second one was successful. Today's l..

 

 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  〔다음10페이지〕